Unstable Version 0.7.2.5
From TerraTech Wiki
|Unstable Version 0.7.2.5|
New features / content / improvements[edit | edit source]
- In R&D Test Chamber, a wireless charging station has been added.
Game Design Tweaks[edit | edit source]
- Reduced the chance for blocks to survive when detached from an exploding Cab or AI Module. This change is aimed at reducing the number of blocks that can be obtained through combat.
- Mobile SCU now gets interrupted when any part of the Tech takes damage.
Bug Fixes[edit | edit source]
- Fixed crash bug when saving after selling blocks at the Trading Station.
- Fixed missions involving crates becoming blocked and unable to progress.
- Fixed issue where various blocks had missing audio.
- Fixed missing icon in chunk filter menu.
- Fixed bug with filters and fabricators showing missing items if the user saves and loads the game.
- Fixed arrows on crafting blocks becoming offset from the base.
- GSO Crafty Business III has been updated to match the change with the filter UI.
- Inverted and sideways SCUs now function correctly.
- Fixed issue with the Venture SCU dragging blocks behind it instead of dropping them when they’re a certain distance away.
- Fixed bug where 2 instances of Bird of Prey Hawkeye Licence missions would occur.
- In R&D Test Chamber, the fences around the explosive targets have now been removed as they can't be destroyed now.
Known Issues[edit | edit source]
- Can incorrectly rename non-player bases.
- Multiple resources travelling close to each other along Conveyors may generate bottlenecks and clog bases up, especially around Refineries and Filters.
- Graphical issues with red projector on terrain when enemies spawn in.
- Some radar markers may point towards things that are missing in the world.
- Markers for missions and bases when playing in 4:3 are offset slightly.