From TerraTech Wiki
HUD Improvements[edit | edit source]
- Added ability to toggle XP bars on and off by clicking on the bar.
- Added more tooltips to the HUD elements to explain what various icons are for.
- The Payload Terminal & Trading Station buy blocks & Techs panel now has a dedicated close button.
- The inventory now gets hidden after taking a snapshot of a Tech to prevent the Tweet panel overlapping it.
- Adjusted the Twitch notifications to fit in with the new style of the HUD.
- Revised various HUD elements to make them clearer against the various backgrounds.
Bug Fixes[edit | edit source]
- Fixed several crash bugs.
- Updated the AI radial menu to stay circular at all aspect ratios.
- Fixed the altitude value in R&D to be close to zero for the Tech when it’s on the ground instead of being at 330 feet and above.
Known Issues[edit | edit source]
- Playing with old game saves may bypass certain new game content. Older game saves will continue to work, but players are highly recommended to start a fresh game to experience new content.
- Geothermal Generator is fixed, but state of terrain does not save, so vents can disappear once the generator is placed on top of them.
- Certain types of base set ups can duplicate resources.
- Markers for missions and bases when playing in 4:3 are offset slightly.
- Players can incorrectly end up with more than one SCU Storage block when continuing a saved game.
- Depth of Field has been disabled due to a Unity issue with DirectX 10 graphics cards.
- The Delivery Cannon shouldn't open up when attached to a moving Tech.