Unstable Version 0.7.3.7
From TerraTech Wiki
|Unstable Version 0.7.3.7|
New features / content / improvements[edit | edit source]
- A few more frame rate optimisations.
- Resources in anchored Techs rotate again.
Game Design Tweaks[edit | edit source]
- Added some more Techs to the enemy population.
- Increased the power and suspension travel of the EXP Tank Tracks (R&D Owners only).
Bug Fixes[edit | edit source]
- Fixed issue where SCUs would sometimes drop stored blocks after taking damage.
- Fixed mined out resource deposits not appearing as empty.
Known Issues[edit | edit source]
- Anchored blocks can be placed in close proximity to each other, causing them to overlap.
- Celestite crystals have not been set up yet to crumble in stages.
- Waypoint markers may not appear correctly in-game for certain missions e.g. missing or pointing in the wrong direction.
- Can incorrectly rename non-player bases.
- Multiple resources travelling close to each other along Conveyors may generate bottlenecks and clog bases up, especially around Refineries and Filters.
- Graphical issues with red projector on terrain when enemies spawn in.
- Markers for missions and bases when playing in 4:3 are offset slightly.